    Thank's for your help.

    Regards,
    S.Moser

    Stefan Moser, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Stefan Moser

    phobos Guest

    Whether you're using this as a secondary monitor or not, you'll need to
    have the appropriate drivers installed for the device to select all it's
    resolutions and refresh rates. Check Sony's site for a monitor .inf
    file. 1366x1024 is the native resolution correct? Most of the time
    setting it to Plug and Play Monitor won't work for that (unless it's a
    4:3 aspect ratio display mode).

    phobos, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Stefan Moser

    Alex Chan Guest