    back to defaults. This is on an nForce2 chipset (on-board GF4MX). Any
    ideas?

    {R}

    {RainmakeR}, May 1, 2005

  2. {RainmakeR}

    {RainmakeR} Guest

    Using the 71.89 drivers on XP SP2, btw.

    Cheers,

    {R}

    {RainmakeR}, May 1, 2005

  3. {RainmakeR}

    default Guest

    Did you disable the nVidia driver helper service, or any of the nVidia
    startup items?

    If so, try re-enabling them or re-install the driver.

    default, May 1, 2005
  4. {RainmakeR}

    McGrandpa Guest

    I'm using XP Pro SP2, ForceWare 71.89 and 6800GT. I'm rather used to
    having to re-create all my "color profiles" every driver install. They
    seem never to be saved between versions. Since I use several different
    settings for my various uses including games, 2D graphics, 3D graphics,
    DVD movies and downloaded clips, the tasktray selector is wonderful. I
    make my changes as needed in the ForceWare Color Correction page, then
    make sure to SAVE AS: pickaname. If you don't do this, the driver/cpl
    will of course look for the 'Default' settings each time its loaded.
    OK/Apply is not the same as saving/loading a "color profile". For me,
    the last selected Color Profile that I saved in that page is what the
    new 'Default' is when the page is reloaded. With my half dozen changes
    made and saved, I click the tray icon, go to "Custom Color Settings",
    cursor over and click on the one I want. No problem. All are named for
    my own convenience. Keeps it between boots too. I think you've seen
    that there are choices in "Apply settings To:" overlay, desktop, all?
    HIH,
    McG.

    McGrandpa, May 1, 2005