    Can somebody explain this phenomenon, pls?

    TIA
    Uffe

    Ulf Stahl, Feb 17, 2004

  2. When I did a mo/bo change here, I experienced something similar - when I
    had dropped the VCore too far (1.40 V in this case, for two 300A
    Celerons), the integer benchmark scores in SiSoft Sandra were reduced by
    about 1/8. At somewhat higher voltage (1.50 V), everything was back to
    normal. My educated guess is that at the low VCore numerous ECC errors
    in the caches occurred, reducing overall performance.

    Stephan

    Stephan Grossklass, Feb 17, 2004