    Gimp Guest

    I agree. Long time coming too.

    Thanks for your informative post.

    Gimp, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Gimp wrote:

    | I agree. Long time coming too.
    |
    | Thanks for your informative post.

    I'm so informed....

    Doncha just love another troll "responding" to a post that doesn't exist.

    Time for another hijack!

    I hear Gimp does Qed's flock and leaves condom wrappers all about.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Gimp

    0_Qed Guest

    Good 'one' . :)

    You just qualified to join GeeDubYa's White House Staff .
    "He" really thinks he needs =your= kinda ?help?.
    Yes.

    JFB !!

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Apr 21, 2006
  4. Gimp

    0_Qed Guest

    Tee Hee.

    NOoooo , you wouldnt, would you ???

    Pardon my 'correction' ... if you would.

    "He" leaves the =used= package "wrapper" behind ,
    and,
    leaves the package wrapper 'content' behind, un_used.

    Lets all hope hes' harmless ...

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Apr 21, 2006
  5. Gimp

    TomG Guest

    I heard he uses aluminum foil for a condom!

    TomG, Apr 21, 2006
  6. TomG wrote:

    | I heard he uses aluminum foil for a condom!

    Would this prevent the "mind control" from getting in?

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Apr 21, 2006
  7. Bird Janitor®, Apr 21, 2006
  8. Qed wrote:

    | Tee Hee.

    You're uncharacteristically playful today...

    | Pardon my 'correction' ... if you would.
    |
    | "He" leaves the =used= package "wrapper" behind ,
    | and,
    | leaves the package wrapper 'content' behind, un_used.

    Not so much a correction. Rather .. further explaination.

    I did say he leaves condom wrappers all about. I didn't elaborate on the
    condition of the condom .. or the wrapper.

    I thought I'd leave that up to you, since I know you like to collect them.
    And .. before you go off in another hissy-fit, it's the condom wrappers you
    collect. Bent "status" symbol, I suppose. I hope you sensibly use your
    "tongs" to pick up the condoms from the grounds of The Pit®, regardless of
    "condition" and dispose of them properly.

    It was good of the health authorities to install the grab-barrel of condoms
    at the entrance to The Pit® .. but who would have known the primary use
    would be to employ them as a sort of hand-mitten on premises.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Apr 21, 2006
  9. - HAL9000 wrote:

    | Just one thing...
    |
    | How did I get all these bunnies inside my computer case? I
    | didn't know dust bunnies would act "that" way. Can they be
    | taught to use condoms? Help !!

    They'd have to be really little condoms.

    Perhaps you should neuter the bunnies *before* you put them in your computer
    case.

    Just a suggestion.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    - HAL9000, Apr 21, 2006
  11. Gimp

    TomG Guest

    who knows what it would prevent as the assumption is made that there is a
    mind to be controlled?

    TomG, Apr 21, 2006
  12. Gimp

    0_Qed Guest

    Well =NOW= !!!

    "That" I can 'take' in several ways ... as per your evil intent ...
    Yes.
    Could "I" 'do' one of those ... quite 'qed' , if I hadda say .

    Which brings up the 'subject' of the recent nudy 'pic' of the
    GDR Minister(f) changing the lower part of her bathing suit ...
    in public.

    Got her bare ass plastered all over the Net .
    Not bad, if may say so.
    Could "I" 'do' one of those ... quite 'qed' , if I hadda say .

    Not quite a sensational as the Mayor(f) of Vancouver B.C. ,
    who had her full nudy 'frontal' published on the Net.

    0_Qed, Apr 22, 2006
  13. Qed wrote:

    | Could "I" 'do' one of those ... quite 'qed' , if I hadda say .

    I dunno. Are you capable?

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Apr 22, 2006
  14. Gimp

    0_Qed Guest

    "Proof" tested ... Mustang Ranch certified as "A2".

    'Grades' run from 'A' to 'F' ...
    'Shots' run from '1' to 'whatever' , sequentially w/i 10 mins.

    "B1" =min= required to get in the 'door'.

    To 'this' day ,
    I'm still kinda embarassed by the excited clamor,
    when I enter the parlor.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Apr 22, 2006
  15. Gimp

    TomG Guest

    so, what are you saying? you can do a horse?

    TomG, Apr 22, 2006
  16. TomG wrote:

    | so, what are you saying? you can do a horse?

    Donkey, perhaps???

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey

    He has that odd mechanical apparatus, you know.

    And .. does that "excited clamor" consist of doors slamming, followed by the
    quick clank of a lock tumbler?

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Apr 22, 2006
  17. Gimp

    0_Qed Guest

    :)

    "Technically" , I'd suppose.

    "Practically" , outside my 'pale'.

    Qed

    0_Qed, Apr 22, 2006
  18. Gimp

    0_Qed Guest

    Bird Janitor® wrote:

    ....snip...
    :)

    Mite I 'suggest' ...
    the multitude of seated 'fems' , along the sides of the Parlor.

    Jealous, by chance ???

    AHhhh,
    the smell of carbolic acid in the morning ...

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Apr 22, 2006
  19. Gimp

    TomG Guest

    LOL!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    TomG, Apr 22, 2006
  20. Qed wrote:

    | :)
    |
    | Mite I 'suggest' ...
    | the multitude of seated 'fems' , along the sides of the Parlor.
    |
    | Jealous, by chance ???

    Nah. Visit your periodic table and lose the iron from those who are seated
    ... then I might be jealous...

    But! I demand nice looking .. in addition to willing and able. My
    standards are higher than yours. ;-}

    | AHhhh,
    | the smell of carbolic acid in the morning ...

    Hangover, by chance? Your homeopathic remedies can be toxic, if taken in
    large enough quantities, you know.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Apr 22, 2006