    Or has someone the advanced version and can compile me the file ?

    Greetings,

    Martin

    Martin Maurer, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Hello,
    this version hasn't got the series 1000 inside anymore :-(
    It is now in the expensive version...

    Greetings,

    Martin

    Martin Maurer, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Hmm, I got a copy of the free ispExpert system but I am not sure if I
    Many thanks, but i don't want a copy of it.
    Meanwhile i found someone who has compiled the file for me !

    Greetings and many thanks,

    Martin

    Martin Maurer, Jul 5, 2003