Free IPOD (I checked its not a scam)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by workshopforum.com, Aug 22, 2004.

  1. THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK! THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE PYRAMID SCAMS WERE YOU
    HAVE TO BE ON A WATING LIST OF SOME SORT.

    I HAVE PROOF THAT THIS REALLY WORKS!!
    This Deal is only valid within the United States

    1. CLICK ON http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7155530 and
    sign up.

    2. Select a free trial offer. There are 9 current offers - you sign up
    for one of the offers and your freeiPods account will be credited. I
    recommend the AOL or Ancestor offers!

    They are easy to cancel and WILL NOT COST YOU A PENNY!! Even the ones
    that cost money are cheap (5 dollars for an iPod won't break the
    bank.)

    The easiest to complete is the Ancestor offer. It will credit your
    account the fastest (within minutes in most cases) and a simple call
    will cancel the service before you have to

    pay for anything.

    Note:The AOL w/ Musicnet offer is simple as well. Once you signed up
    and your account has been credited, you simply call up AOL and have
    them cancel your account (never

    cancel the AOL account BEFORE your iPod account has been credited).

    Also, please realize that all the offers require a credit card or
    checking account so have that ready (don't worry, if you cancel before
    the trial is over and after your account is

    credited then you will not be charged. Guaranteed!)

    3. After you have completed your offer, refer 5 of your friends from
    your account to do the same. When they sign up and all five complete
    an offer, you will...

    4. Get your iPod of your choice!! Absolutely free. Shipped to your
    door.

    THAT IS IT!!! THE IPOD IS YOURS!!! FREE!! EASY!!

    So how does it work? Who in their right mind will give away all these
    free iPods?
    Well the company behind this deal, Gratis Internet earn enough profit
    thru the referrals. And they get those referrals by giving away all
    these iPods. So basically you don't

    have anything to lose on this one. Their offers can be cancelled
    anytime. You can even profit by selling your iPod here on ebay when
    you get it.

    * * NEED PROOF ? * *

    Check out this website that is dedicated to proving that this isn't a
    scam - http://www.freeipodguide.com/?ops=reasons This is legit stuff.
    The company is registered with the

    Better Business Bureau. Here's the report -
    http://www.dc.bbb.org/report.html?compid=W1035561&national=Y

    workshopforum.com, Aug 22, 2004