    Here is the link..
    http://laptopcomputerrepair.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy!

    TUFFY, Feb 20, 2007

  2. TUFFY

    Val Guest

    So what does on call spam that leads to a blog? Blam?

    I'm gratified to see in an article in the current PC Magazine that blogging
    will soon peak and then begin to drift downward.

    Good bye and good riddance.

    Val, Feb 21, 2007

  3. TUFFY

    Guest Guest

    Looked to me like a post relevant to the nature of this newsgroup that
    could be usefull to many people.

    Still, I suppose that is to be expectd from top-posters.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007
  4. TUFFY

    LittleMac Guest

    When I *finally* got to the Toshiba manual I clicked on the link only to see
    the "FORBIDDEN" message.
    Zonk!

    LittleMac, Feb 21, 2007
  5. TUFFY

    Bu Guest

    Hi
    I am looking forward to all your certified technical responses to the
    questions asked in this group.
    Bu

    Bu, Feb 21, 2007
  6. TUFFY

    JHEM Guest

    Don't hold your breath!

    He/She/It has been spamming us for more than year with that crap and I've
    yet to see a single helpful response from them to any post in the NGs.

    JHEM, Feb 21, 2007