FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!)

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by alohak, Jan 27, 2005.

  1. alohak

    alohak Guest

    DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER?

    Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988

    **From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE
    MiniMacs.com.**

    By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free
    MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3.

    All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
    do the same. That's it!

    This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping
    always included.

    None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months,
    we've ALL received free IPODS. Now, it's time for the free MINI MAC.

    Don't be a fool...SIGN UP TODAY!
    Click the link below!!!

    alohak, Jan 27, 2005