Freeware CDs available very cheap ;-)

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by David W, Jun 10, 2009.

  1. David W

    David W Guest

    CDs full of freeware available for only $20 + delivery.

    Most popular item is the highly acclaimed freeware selection chosen in
    a democratic vote by the hottest team of freeware fans on the Internet.

    Accept no substitutes. This ain't no shit selection by stupid amateurs
    like Bear Bottoms. lol

    Reply to my email.

    David W
    alt.comp.freeware