Freshers Recruitment & Walk-in For Freshers Feb 23-24

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by jobsearch.india02, Feb 19, 2008.

  1. Dear Job Seekers,

    Greetings from walkincareers.com - The Ultimate Walk in jobs Portal.

    For the Walk-In drives across India kindly log on to the site :

    To get the details about all IT openings click the link
    www.walkincareers.com/itwalkin.php?&id=IT

    To get the details about all Non-IT openings click the link
    www.walkincareers.com/itwalkin.php?&id=NON%20IT

    To get the details about fresher openings click the link
    www.walkincareers.com/walkin.php?&id=Fresher

    For latest jobs posted for your reference do visit the following
    links.

    http://www.walkincareers.com/jobs_feb/main.html
    http://www.walkincareers.com/jobs_feb/page1.html
    http://www.walkincareers.com/jobs_feb/page2.html

    which will carry the information about the current walk in drives
    posted at our site.

    Thanks and regards,
    Support Team,

    www.walkincareers.com