Front audio on Biostar M7NCD pro?

Discussion in 'Biostar' started by Fred, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I have the Biostar M7NCD pro MB in a Powmax case. The case has front audio
    connectors. I was going to enable them but on the MB there is a front audio
    header that looks like the wires should go to but has jumpers on it and in
    the Biostar manual, the labeling doesn't match. The case has:
    2 mic ins,
    2 ground,
    left in.
    left out,
    right in
    right out.

    The MB audio header has:
    mic in
    ground
    mic power
    audio power
    right out
    right out
    left out
    left out.

    I know Biostar has crap for tha manual. is the 2 right outs and the 2 left
    out an misprint in the manual?

    Fred, Apr 5, 2004