    says I should be using (4 data, 3 ground and 2 power).

    Which pins do I leave open?

    Thanks.

    PowerPost2000, Jan 7, 2005

  2. PowerPost2000

    Bob Troll Guest

    You really need attach the power lead if you are hooking up a camera for
    example that draws power from the host. Otherwise the 4 data lines are all
    you really need along with the ground. Pay close attention to the + and - on
    the data leads as well when you connect to the mainboard. My mainboard
    connectors are designated tpa+ and tpa- and tpb+ and tpb-, which are the
    data in/outs. The power is called 12v+ on my board.

    Regards, Bob Troll

    Bob Troll, Jan 7, 2005