    There seem to be plenty of $60 adapters available, but no connectors.
    Thanks.

    -Mike

    Mike L, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Check out - www.frontx.com

    I have this unit on a P4P800E Deluxe and it works great. I've got two USB 2.0, one firewire, one headphone, and one mic.

    Steve
    OldManCompute

    Steve Colburn, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Mike L

    Mike L Guest

    Thanks for the lead, Steve. That looks like what I want. I'm still trying
    to figure out, though, if the connectors can be made to fit into the
    extra 3.5" floppy slot. Regards.

    -Mike

    Mike L, Jun 29, 2004