    controls that will do something like this with a Mac?

    [I know: I can Google for these? But, anyone want to make an explicit
    recommendation, based on actual experience?]

    AES, Jan 4, 2011

  2. AES

    Philo D Guest

    maybe Remote Buddy
    http://www.iospirit.com/products/remotebuddy/

    Philo D, Jan 4, 2011

  3. Michael Faurot, Jan 5, 2011
  4. AES

    AES Guest

    I use this with the Mini I have in my entertainment center:

    http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-diNovo-Edge-Cordless-Keyboard/dp/B001U0WQJM[/QUOTE]

    Thanks for reply -- looks like an attractive addition to the Bluetooth
    keyboard options for Macs, and Logitech seems to make good stuff.

    But I'm looking for a hand-held TV-style remote for my Mac.

    AES, Jan 5, 2011