    have <=1GB of ram or 256MB if you have more than 1GB. If you can find
    a bios option like AGP driving or AGP comp driving, set it to higher
    value(warning this may result to crash) .

    Dimitris, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Rich Heimlich

    MTech Guest

    Yes, they look decent enough. I'd say it's video problem...agp, 8x etc.

    My numbers are after yours;

    4837

    Don

    MTech, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Sent you an e-mail. Not sure if you block or not.

    Rich Heimlich, Apr 30, 2004
  4. Rich Heimlich

    Dimitris Guest

    There must be a software misconfiguration. Which programs have you
    installed on the PC? Have you install Intel Application Accelerator?

    Dimitris, May 1, 2004