FS: Apple 800Mhz G4 eMac SUPERDRIVE 768M RAM

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Bmer, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Bmer

    Bmer Guest

    For Sale: Apple 800Mhz G4 eMac SUPERDRIVE 768M RAM

    I am selling my beloved eMac. It's comes loaded with 768M of RAM, large
    60GB hard drive and a SuperDrive for making your own DVDs. Included is iLife
    '04 with Apple's new GarageBand, iDVD 4.0, iMovie 4.0, iPhoto 4.0 and iTunes
    4.0. Also included is Virtual PC w/Windows XP Professional, Photoshop 7,
    Keynote, Disk Warrior, Toast 6 Titanium, Microsoft Office X and all apps
    listed below.

    BootCD
    CarraFix
    StuffIt Standard 7.0.3
    Acrobat 6.0 Professional
    Internet Explorer
    Navigator
    Mozilla Firebird
    Mozilla
    Microsoft Office X
    Mail
    Mac Slides Publisher
    iDVD 4.0
    PsyncX
    DVDBackup 1.3
    Quicken 2002 Deluxe
    QuickTime Broadcaster
    Preview
    PrefsOverload 5.3.1 Ÿ
    PhotoStudio
    Omni
    Netscape
    GarageBand Tutorials
    iMovie 4.0
    Desktop Rebuilder 1.0 OSX Ÿ
    Windows Media Player
    WebDesign 2.3.1
    WeatherPop
    Virtual PC 6
    System Preferences
    TextEdit
    StickyBrain
    Stickies
    DVD Player
    iCal
    Adobe GoLive 6.0
    Keynote
    iTunes 4.2
    Adobe Reader 6.0
    Calculator
    Fetch 4.0.3 Folder
    iChat
    AppleScript
    Font Book
    Clone'X Folder
    GraphicConverter US
    RealOne Player
    BBEdit Lite 6.1
    Grammarian PRO X
    iBlog
    GarageBand
    Utilities
    iDVD
    StuffIt Standard 8.0.2
    Process Wizard 1.1
    iTunes 4.0
    iSync
    iPhoto 4.0
    Xbench
    X-Assist
    FAXstf X
    Image Capture
    Sherlock
    Safari
    QuickTime Player
    Dreamweaver 3
    Acquisition
    Adobe Photoshop 7
    Grammarian X
    Address Book
    iCab
    Remote Desktop
    RadioLover 1.1.9
    Roxio Toast 6 Titanium
    Retrospect Express 5.0
    Spell Catcher
    Virex 7
    Video Applications
    DVD2oneX 1.2.1
    Free Classic Dockling.dock
    Carbon Copy Cloner 2.3
    Drive 10
    AppleWorks 6

    Email me at if you're interested. Thank you!

    Bmer, Feb 27, 2004