FS: ATi Radeon X550 256MB PCI-E Express Supports Dual Monitors *NEW* $39.95 + Shipping

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Mac Resale, Sep 22, 2007.

  1. Mac Resale

    Mac Resale Guest

    We have Brand new ATi Radeon X550 256MB PCI-E Express Supports Dual Monitors
    video cards available for $39.95 + Shipping.
    Vista Certified - Dual Monitor support
    You can get more info here:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Macrazes-Mac-Store

    a.. ATI RadeonT X550

    b.. Memory: 256MB DDR 2

    c.. Slot: PCI Express x16

    d.. With: DVI/TV-Out

    e.. GPU Core Clock: 400 MHz

    f.. Dual Monitor Support

    a.. 64-bit and 128-bit memory interface supporting 64MB or 128MB DDR1
    memory configurations

    b.. Four extreme parallel 3D rendering pixel pipelines

    c.. PCI Express® x16 lane native support

    d.. Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9 support

    e.. SmartShaderT 2.0

    f.. Full hardware support for OpenGL®

    g.. SmoothVisionT settings are user-configurable in ATI CatalystT

    h.. Hyper ZT ensures optimal hardware performance by discarding irrelevant
    object data that is not visible to end-user on their display.

    i.. Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1)

    j.. Fast Z-Buffer Clear

    k.. Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering

    l.. VideoShaderT

    m.. FullStreamT video de-blocking technology for Real, DivX, and WMV9
    formats

    n.. VideoSoapT noise removal filtering for captured video

    o.. MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration

    p.. DXVA Support

    q.. All-format DTV/HDTV decoding

    r.. Dual integrated display controllers

    s.. Integrated TV Output support up to 1024x768 resolution

    Mac Resale, Sep 22, 2007