    Thief: Deadly Shadows on one DVD-ROM.

    Purchased by mistake in haste.

    £50 + p&p

    Glennbo, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Glennbo

    William Bell Guest

    Best sound card out..,

    How can it be a mistake..?

    William Bell, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Glennbo

    T Shadow Guest

    T Shadow, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Glennbo

    Lenny Guest

    Jumping through hoops just so they can sell another CD if you loose yours
    You could also copy the contents of the driver CD to a folder on your
    harddrive you know, but I guess that option was simply too easy for you to
    consider... Much more fun to simply knee-jerk-bitch about creative, right?
    ;)

    I haven't tried the auto update thinger either without an initial install
    from the CD first, so I don't know if that works. It might though, could be
    worth a shot.

    Lenny, Dec 6, 2004
  5. Glennbo

    William Bell Guest

    William Bell, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Glennbo

    William Bell Guest

    Sound more like a Teenager with no Brains.

    William Bell, Dec 7, 2004
  7. Glennbo

    T Shadow Guest

    T Shadow, Dec 7, 2004