    batteries while watching DVDs. works well, i just bought a new desktop
    and don't need this laptop. again, $600 - email or post questions
    thanks

    oakj423, Aug 14, 2006

  2. Where in the world are you? Ie. is that 600USD or what?
    What sorta battery life does it give
    Whats the chip thats in it, not just the clock speed
    what sorta ram does it have?
    is 802.11g built in or in card format?
    what sorta optical drive is it equiped with?
    What does it weigh?

    thetoejamfairy, Aug 15, 2006

  3. oakj423

    oakj423 Guest