FS: Blade 1000/XVR-1000

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Andre Eibel, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Andre Eibel

    Andre Eibel Guest

    Hi,

    Looking to sell the following used:

    1x Sun Blade 1000 Workstation
    - 1x750mhz/8mb UltraSparc3
    - 1GB Ram (8x128MB)
    - 2x 36GB FC-AL HDD
    - 1x Creator 3D Series 3
    - DVD-ROM
    - Type 6 Keyboard/Mause
    - Solaris 9 Preinstalled

    Asking 2500,- euro plus shipping

    1x Sun XVR-1000 Graphics Board

    Asking 1500,- euro plus shipping.

    Both together for 3900,-

    Located in germany, will ship worldwide.

    --
    Andre Eibel Alter Markt 1-2 Flughafenstr. 52a
    Baltic Online Computer GmbH 24103 Kiel(Germany) 22335 Hamburg(Germany)

    Andre Eibel, Dec 4, 2003