FS: Cheap Ultra 60s Dual Processor , Ultra 5, Ultra 1

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Plano Seller, Nov 13, 2004.

  1. Plano Seller

    Plano Seller Guest

    I have 4 sun dual processor workstations and 2 single processor workstations
    for sale. All can be used with standard monitors with VGA connectors or Sun
    monitors. They are all in perfect working order. I would prefer to sell
    locally in Plano, Texas but will ship if I can't find a buyer here. Willing
    to deal, make reasonable offers.

    Email to if interested.

    Sun Ultra 60 Creator 3D Workstation
    2 x 300 Mhz Ultra Sparc II processors.
    512 MB RAM
    2 x 9 GB internal SCSI disks
    CD ROM
    Perfect working condition. Comes with Solaris 9 installed.
    $250

    Sun Ultra 60 Creator 3D Workstation
    2 x 300 Mhz Ultra Sparc II processors.
    1 GB RAM
    2 x 9 GB internal SCSI disks
    CD ROM
    Perfect working condition. Comes with Solaris 9 installed.
    $300

    Sun Ultra 5 Creator Workstation
    1 x 300 Mhz Ultra Sparc II processor.
    2GB RAM
    2 x 9GB internal SCSI disks.
    CD ROM
    Perfect working condition. Comes with Solaris 9 installed.
    $150

    Sun Ultra 1 Workstation
    1 x 167 Mhz Ultra Sparc processor.
    320 MB RAM
    2 x 2.1 GB internal SCSI disks.
    CD ROM
    Perfect working condition. Comes with Solaris 9 installed.
    $40

    Email to if interested.

    Plano Seller, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Plano Seller

    Plano Seller Guest

    This should read Ultra 2 Creator, not Ultra 5 Creator.

    Plano Seller, Nov 14, 2004