*** FS: Dell Precision 650 (Dual 3.06GHz Xeons) ***

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Guest, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    FOR SALE:

    DELL PRECISION 650 WORKSTATION

    (2) Intel Xeon 3.06GHz / 512k L2 Processors
    3GB ECC DDR266 RAM (2x1GB, 2x512MB)
    (3) 146GB U320 10k SCSI hard drives
    Dell PERC4/DC 64MB U320 RAID card
    nVidia Quadro FX 1000 AGP video
    16x DVD-ROM drive
    4x DVD+R/RW drive
    1.44MB floppy Drive
    56k modem
    SoundBlaster Live! audio

    *** $6000.00 obo ***

    Other details:
    ~ For more information, here's the official Dell link for this:
    http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/systems/ws650/
    ~ All parts are DELL ORIGINAL
    ~ This machine would cost $8700+ new from Dell.
    ~ The unit is lightly used but works perfectly.
    ~ No software or Dell warranty available.

    Payment details:
    ~ Pre-payment required via Paypal, certified funds, or wire transfer.
    ~ Machine currently resides out-of-state and would be shipped UPS Ground to
    the location of your choice.

    If interested or have any questions, reply via e-mail with all of your
    contact info.

    RJS
    Columbus, OH

    Guest, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Guest

    Sean Guest

    Six grand & no warranty- I'd avoid that. Why can an ownership transfer not
    be arranged for this system?

    Sean, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    No warranty because we have a contract w/ Dell for surplus/excess inventory
    and they void the original warranty [usually they transfer the "cost" out]
    to lower their disposition cost... hence the great pricing.

    However, this is already sold. Thanks.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2003
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest