FS/FA: $80.00 20" Dell FLAT SCREEN Computer Display 876596

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Jlaenterprises4, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. We currently have this item up for sale on Ebay. Please go to our
    webpage
    to see this and other great items up for auction. We also offer many
    FIXED
    PRICE items for sale as well.

    http://WWW.JLAENTERPRISES.COM

    This and our other items are also available FOR SALE outside of the
    auction.
    Contact JLA ENTERPRISES either via e-mail at our webpage, via fax (270)
    573-5582 or via telephone (919) 488-3415 for more information. Even if
    this
    item is no longer available on our website, we usually have additional
    items
    of a similar configuration in stock that will be available FOR SALE.

    Be sure to bookmark http://www.jlaenterprises.com and check back weekly
    for
    many new items across the board that will be added. DO YOU HAVE
    ANYTHING
    THAT YOU NEED TODAY? CALL US AT (919) 488-3415 FOR DIRECT SALES. We
    ship
    worldwide.

    Thank You
    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

    WE BUY ANYTHING. CORPORATE ASSET RECOVERY / LIQUIDATION (AKA INVESTMENT
    RECOVERY). SURPLUS, EXCESS INVENTORY, OVERSTOCK, OBSOLETE AND USED
    ITEMS. IF
    YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL GIVE US A CALL!!! SINGLE PIECE OR MULTIPLE
    TRUCKLOADS. WE WILL PICK UP FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US (BY TRUCKLOAD ONLY).
    CORPORATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS. CASH PAID FOR ALL ITEMS WITH NO HASSLE!!!
    (919)
    488-3415, FAX: (509) 694-6674.

    LOOKING TO RECYCLE YOUR USED OR OLD COMPUTERS, MONITORS AND TECHNOLOGY?
    WE
    ACCEPT DROP-OFFS IN THE RALEIGH / DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA, LITTLE ROCK,
    ARKANSAS, AND ORANGE, CALIFORNIA (LIMITED AVAILABILITY) AREAS (CALL 1ST)
    AND
    WILL PICKUP CERTAIN LARGE LOADS OF EQUIPMENT. CONTACT JLA ENTERPRISES
    FOR MORE
    DETAILS.

    If this message has been posted to a USENET NEWSGROUP which does not
    allow
    these type of messages, please notify us ASAP and we will remove the
    group from
    our posts. Please be sure to include a COMPLETE copy of the "Official,
    not
    proposed" CHARTER or FAQ'S of the group in question.

    ****We post with the "FS and FA" tag in our posts due to the fact that
    our
    items are both "For Sale" via Ebay OR you can buy the item or one of
    similar
    configuration from us directly at a "Fixed Price." The price that is
    listed in
    the subject of this message is the current price that the item is listed
    for on
    Ebay when this message was posted. If you would like to purchase this
    item
    "DIRECT" at a fixed price, contact us via the information on our
    website.****

    ksjdrby
    6hp

    ert6
    7jr
    6t
    ujnei5ugeg
    be
    rtg

    JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA ENTERPRISES JLA
    ENTERPRISES

    Jlaenterprises4, Jun 23, 2003