FS: IBM ThinkPad R51 1829KTU - NEW

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Mr. Smith, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. Mr. Smith

    Mr. Smith Guest

    FOR SALE:

    IBM ThinkPad R51 1829KTU

    This unit is 1 week old, I opened it just to have a look at it.
    IBM registration NOT done yet.
    Microsoft XP PRO registration NOT done yet.

    CPU: Intel Pentium M 725 1600MHz, Dothan - Centrino
    Memory: 512MB, 333MHz, with 1 free slot
    HD: 60GB
    Screen: 15" TFT XGA
    Video: ATI Radeon 9000 64MB
    CD: CD-RW/DVD-ROM 24/24/24/8
    Modem: internal 56Kbps
    Wireless: internal Intel PRO 2200BG, 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz, antenna built in
    LAN: 10, 100, 1000 Ethernet built in
    Other: 2 USB2, 1 parallel, 1 IEEE 1394, 1 S-video, 1m RJ-45, 1 RJ-11,
    Infrared, external monitor, 2 PCMCIA slots
    OS: Windows XP PRO
    Warranty: 1 year from IBM

    Very fast with excellent battery life, +4 hours.

    Comes with all original items in original packing.

    IBM Website:
    http://www-132.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/s...tegoryId=2302835&dualCurrId=75&catalogId=-124

    Current IBM Web Price: $2,949CDN+GST

    http://www.directdial.com/ca/shopibm/go/ibm-thinkpad-notebook-computer.asp?menu=0,