FS: More NIB Apple Software and NIB & secondhand third party creative and design Mac software, Adobe

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Kit, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. Kit

    Kit Guest

    All of the below are for immediate sale. All are latest versions,
    unless
    otherwise specified. Please email offers (I'll consider anything
    reasonable) to me off list. Orders over $500 receive free shipping.

    Shake 3.5 x 1 - Box slightly ripped and crumpled, Discs have been
    carefully removed, verified to be in perfect working order, and
    replaced
    in packaging, though. Unregistered and otherwise untouched.

    Another copy of Apple's Production Suite (Final Cut Pro HD, DVD Studio
    Pro 3 and Motion), bringing available copies to 3. Same condition as
    other copies listed in earlier post, with perhaps a tad more damage to
    the box. But discs are still in perfect working order.

    QuarkXPress 6.0 x 1 - in perfect condition, near new secondhand copy.
    OWNERSHIP FULLY TRANSFERABLE (AS ARE ALL THE SECONDHAND ITEMS BELOW).

    Adobe Creative Suite Standard x 1 - in good condition, bottom end of
    box
    crushed. Discs tested and in perfect working order. Secondhand.

    Adobe Creative Suite Premium x 3 - in near new condition. Secondhand.

    Adobe Photoshop CS x 5 - Boxes slightly crumpled, Discs have been
    carefully removed, verified to be in perfect working order, and
    replaced
    in packaging, though. Unregistered and otherwise untouched.

    Adobe InDesign CS x 1 - Box slightly crumpled and one disc _case_ - NOT
    the disc - damaged and replaced with new jewel case, Discs have been
    carefully removed, verified to be in perfect working order, and
    replaced
    in packaging, though. Unregistered and otherwise untouched.

    Adobe InDesign CS PageMaker Edition x 1 (first copy) - Box a bit
    warped
    (slight water damage to outside of boxes in this instance - ONLY the
    box
    affected. Contents - including paper documentation are fine. Discs have
    been carefully removed, verified to be in perfect working order, and
    replaced in packaging. Unregistered and otherwise untouched.

    Adobe InDesign CS PageMaker Edition x 1 (second copy) - Box badly
    warped
    (water damage to outside of boxes in this instance - paper
    documentation has been dried out and is perfectly legible with NO
    running of ink. Paper is a bit crinkled though. Discs have been
    carefully removed, gently cleaned with a 3M CD cleaning cloth (these
    are
    great, BTW), dried, tested and verified in perfect working order, then
    replaced in packaging. Unregistered and otherwise untouched.

    Painter IX x 1 - Box's left corner crushed, Discs have been carefully
    removed, verified to be in perfect working order, and replaced in
    packaging, though. Unregistered and otherwise untouched.

    Thanks for looking and I hope there's something in the above list of
    interest to you. Just make me an offer!

    Regards,
    Chris.

    Kit, Jan 17, 2005