    Setats Guest

    Yes, I'd like to sell this SLI Nvidia videocard. I prefer ATI. Asking $300 +
    shipping only to the lower states. Thanks

    Setats, Feb 12, 2008

  2. Setats

    Augustus Guest

    Newegg ships a brand new card 8800GTS OC 640Mb to all 50 states for $10 less
    than your $300 used card. They will also ship you a better 512Mb 8800GTS G92
    version both for the same price. Who do you think most people would rather
    deal with?
    Oh, and don't spam to n/g's.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127321
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127323

    Augustus, Feb 12, 2008

  3. Setats

    John Lewis Guest

    oops... only about $100 - $150 too high for used-goods... try
    again....

    You may have noticed the superior-performance 8800GT, with
    hardware assist for video decoding now available brand-new for
    $229 from Newegg etc..... plus shipping of course.

    Oh, nice to know that you prefer ATi. Hopefully they will still be
    around in a year's time to support your purchase. Seems as if they
    (er, AMD/ATi) might just have a teeny-weeny debt problem.....

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Feb 12, 2008
  4. Setats

    Gorby Guest

    Hey! Don't write them off too quickly. It's the competition between ATI
    and nVidia that gives us these terrific cards at such good prices.

    AMD keeps Intel honest. Although I personally don't think it was a good
    idea for AMD to buy ATI. But... that's life.

    Hmmm... I just wish Microsoft had some effective competition... ;)

    Gorby, Feb 12, 2008
  5. Setats

    Setats Guest

    How about $250 and I pay shipping?

    Setats, Feb 12, 2008
  6. Setats

    GMAN Guest

    You think its cool that there max exist a possiblility that Nvidia will have
    no competition soon? Lack of competition is what will make Nvida lax and not
    be pressed to make constant upgraded cards regularly.

    GMAN, Feb 12, 2008
  7. Setats

    Rene Guest

    Is seems that if things should go wrong with AMD/ATI, which I sincerely hope
    will not happen (nor do I expect it), a lot of people will have a
    teeny-weeny problem with state-of-the-art video-cards becoming much more
    expensive.

    That is, untill some group of bright Chinese engineers designs better
    hardware and both AMD and Intel and a lot of different US en EU firms can
    close their doors.

    Greetings,
    Rene

    Rene, Feb 12, 2008
  8. Setats

    First of One Guest

    Dutch auction...

    First of One, Feb 13, 2008
  9. Setats

    mangyrat Guest

    china will not design anything they specialize in R&D "rip off and
    duplicate"

    mangyrat, Feb 13, 2008
  10. Setats

    Rene Guest

    "mangyrat" <> schreef in bericht

    [fixed bad quotation]
    At the moment that is indeed what they do. Don't count on it to remain that
    way.

    Rene

    Rene, Feb 14, 2008
  11. Setats

    First of One Guest

    Or they buy American operations outright, like Lenovo.

    First of One, Feb 15, 2008