FS: SB1K with XVr-!000

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Barbie LeVile, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. Hi there,

    Asking 6000 Euro for:

    Sun Blade 1000
    - 1x 750mhz
    - 1GB Ram (8x 128MB)
    - 2x 18Gb HD
    - 1x Creator3D series 3
    - 1x XVR-1000
    - DVD Rom
    - Smart card reader
    - Keyboard US-Unix Layout or German, your choice
    - Solaris 9 installed

    Plus spare harddrives

    - 1x 36GB HD
    - 1x 73GB HD

    Machine is located in Germany.
    Would prefere to sell in Germany, but world wide shipping can be arranged.

    --
    Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

    I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
    I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
    I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
    All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last week.
    Time to die.

    Barbie LeVile, Jul 3, 2003