(FS) Sun Enterprise 1

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by rjk, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. rjk

    rjk Guest

    Sun Enterprise I

    64mb 2.1Gb hotswap drive
    FW/SE SCSI-Eth Controller
    CDROM
    powers up ok
    $145

    (some people just tell you about a check in the mail !!)

    --
    rj kulman
    rjk consulting llc

    new / used computer stuff -
    credit cards accepted: discover-mastercard-visa-amer-exp

    Verified Paypal Acct / paypal- sign up and get $5.00 for each of us:
    https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=

    Nothing But Net Keep Your Options, Opinions ans Software OPEN -
    current ebay auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/&sort=3&page=1&rows=25&since=-1

    rjk, Jun 25, 2003