FS: Sun Sparc SLC Workstation Unix

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Invalid, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. Invalid

    Invalid Guest

    FS or Trade:

    Sun Sparcstation SLC Workstation.
    8MB ram (expandable to 64MB).
    Monochrome graphics display.
    ethernet connection built-in.

    Sunos 4.1 (two sets of tapes, one set known to work)

    Bernoulli Transportable Mega 150 Multidisk
    4 spare disks

    External 1/4" tape and Hard-drive in Sigma enclosure.
    10 spare 150MB tapes

    Very complete set of original Sun manuals.

    This machine is looking for a home, and is in good working condition.

    Wanted: Musical instruments / Midi technology stuff,
    2.8Ghz P-4 (I can dream :cool:) ).

    Thank you,
    David

    leworks AT Yahoo DOT com