[ FS: UNIX Systems -- HP / SUN \ IBM / SGI ]

Discussion in 'HP' started by Team UnixHQ, Jan 10, 2013.

  1. Team UnixHQ

    Team UnixHQ Guest

    Welcome to http://UnixHQ.com !

    We continue to carry a varied selection of HP, SUN, IBM, & SGI systems for sale, with prices starting at only $125 -- in most cases, just add your PC monitor and go!

    ------------------ NEW YEARS SPECIAL: ----------------------

    For a limited time, take 20% off any posted website pricing!!

    Note: With this discount, no further volume discounts apply.
    You must mention newsgroup name to obtain special pricing.

    Please see website for full details on our system configs:

    http://UnixHQ.com

    Why bother playing with PC UNIX on a CISC box when you can work with the real thing on RISC boxes?

    These are the same versions of UNIX that power the large servers in the back-office environments. Work with HP-UX 11.x, Solaris 8/9/10 (for Sparc), IBM AIX V4/5/6, or SGI IRIX 6.5.x at home or elsewhere without the risks. These make excellent learning tools / development boxes, and you can also set up your own UNIX network cluster or install Oracle, etc. The uses are many!

    This truly is "RISC without the RISK" ;^)

    FYI: These systems originally cost anywhere between $10,000 and $1,000,000!And, although they may not be considered cutting edge today, they still easily run the latest versions of HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, or IRIX. You can own one for just a tiny fraction of original cost, in fact as much as 99% off the original list price!

    Please also enquire about our UNIX CBTs...save time and money by learning UNIX at home in your spare time.

    Are you a student or educator? Please ask about our education discounts.

    Regards,
    Team UnixHQ
    416-526-8875

    Team UnixHQ, Jan 10, 2013