    -7IXE4.htm

    TIA
    Newt

    Newt, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Newt

    Newt Guest

    Cheers,

    4. Wont bother seems to be the only option with this mobo/cpu. Mobo is self
    sensing, bios doesnt support changing the multiplier. Ill just stick to
    uping from 100 to 115Mhz clock cycle.

    It runs stable and it does what I want, I ll leave it alone for know.
    Maybe if I can get hold of an other mobo cheap/free I may try then.

    Thx

    Newt, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Newt

    Toby Groves Guest

    You're thinking of the original Slot A Athlons.

    Toby Groves, Jun 29, 2003