FSB probleems no post

Discussion in 'Epox' started by DoKoske, Nov 19, 2005.

  1. DoKoske

    DoKoske Guest

    hi guys i was wondering if someone could help me out, i have bee
    figihting for days with thi

    CPU: AMD Athlon 240
    mobo: K7N2 DELTA
    Memory: 512 pc 3200 400mhz ddr x

    i changed the FSB on my K7N2 DELTA2, and now i cant get post /video
    changed it from 133 to 166
    i tried clearing the CMOS with the Jbat jumpers- nothing(tried al
    diffrent ways with power off and cable out
    i tried pulling out the battery overnight - nothin
    i know the K7n2 delta had j10 and j11 jumpers but i cant seam to fin
    them anywhere on here

    i would apreciate any commons.
    th

    Sent via Archivaty.com