    Wireless 2100, Sound Blaster Compatible Audio, Microsoft Windows XP
    Tablet Edition, Microsoft Office XP Standard, Notebook Carrying Case,
    1.75kg Approx. 3.5 hours.

    Christopher Coulter, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Christopher,

    Two issues are that there is no known option for a transflective screen, a
    serious deficiency for some users, and I think that the T3010 is a
    convertible rather than a slate. The latter could be either good or bad
    depending on one's preference. Personally, I think that there is an
    advantage to Motion's removable keyboard design.
    Robbie

    Robert Robinson, Aug 25, 2003