Fujitsu P2040 Hardware Question - missing hardware.

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by oktokie, May 25, 2005.

  1. oktokie

    oktokie Guest

    I have fujitsu P2040.
    I've reinstalled windows 2000 pro on the notebook. However, I still have
    one device unknown to this day. Can someone help me with what I am
    missing in this picture? I am asking this question cause, everytime, I
    boot up, system says that it found a new hardware!!! Please help, it's
    very annoying, I know that I could disable so it won't come and bother
    me no more...

    I have installed following drivers.

    VIDEO
    AUDIO
    LAN
    QUICKPOINT(stick mouse)
    BATTERYAID
    MODEM
    LIFEBOOK_APPLICATION (controls the A, B, e-mail buttons and some more)

    Um..here is one more additional question.
    On my "Power Options Properties"(see picture below), LCD Backlighting is
    blacked out and I cannot control. Do anyone know why?

    Thanks in advance...

    ()()
    (@@)
    oktokie