    important, cost is not ...)

    Cheers

    Brian Abbott

    Brian Abbott, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Brian Abbott

    terri Guest

    Motion Computing's Tablet PCs are about the same weight as the Fujitsu, but
    have a 12" screen.

    Keyboard, docking station, optical drives that can be used with either the
    slate or the dock are available, too. They're also available in the UK.

    http://motioncomputing.com

    If you'd like to check specifications, comparisons and other info on
    different manufacturers and/or models, check http://thetabletpc.net
    --
    Terri Stratton
    Editor