    If you have a pic or can make one please mail it to

    THX
    Mike

    Mike, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Mike

    Paul Guest

    When I get a chance to take it out of my case, I will scan it and email it to
    your address you provided.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Mike

    Paul Guest

    Maybe you could hack one of these ?
    Or for that matter, any number of other vendor S/PDIF adapters.
    The problem with this unit, is I cannot find documentation for it.

    http://de.shuttle.com/ca10.htm#oben

    Listed at $29.00 -
    http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?DEPA=&submit=Go&description=spdif+ca10

    This page might give you some ideas as well.

    http://www.epanorama.net/documents/audio/spdif.html

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Mike

    Paul Guest

    Mike,
    Unfortunately none of the SMT caps. are labeled in any way. The C3 is 100uF
    16v. The optical converters are marked as Rx178S and Tx128S (if that helps you
    any). I also got some values of the resistors but don't know if you want them.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 28, 2003
  5. Mike

    MrDVD Guest

    Thx maybe i find some infos or shematics with the TOxx.

    Mike

    MrDVD, Jun 28, 2003