    2. "You're welcome !"

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 14, 2009

  2. Also:

    5. J = switch weapons between left and right hands. (Sometimes this is
    better to shoot around obstacles with a certain weapon.)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 14, 2009

  3. 6. Get rid of "lag shots". Don't do compensations (like bounding box lag?)
    Screw people with high pings... It's better to let people try and shoot
    pre-emptively... probably even more realistic. (People with crappy computers
    and crappy connections will need to get better stuff ;) Most people I see
    have ping 20 to 50 millisecond anyway... should be good enough ;))

    7. Probably best to always enabled "friendly fire"... This can be used to
    teamkill cheaters.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 14, 2009