    the Tablet PC group at microsoft, so we can know the
    future plans for Tablet PC.

    Vijay

    Vijay, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Vijay

    Chris H. Guest

    Only the Tablet PC team at Microsoft knows, Vijay. If you're not a partner
    or developer presently involved, I'd suggest you take a look at the
    information here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/tabletpc/developers/default.asp
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Oct 2, 2003

  3. Vijay,

    I know a few people over in the Tablet PC team. Can you write me an email at
    and let me know what you need and I'll make sure it
    gets into the right hands.

    Thanks!

    By the way, I'm a technical evangelist on the Longhorn team (next version of
    Windows) so might be able to help you out with future plans myself.

    Robert Scoble
    Microsoft Corporation

    Robert Scoble MSFT, Oct 2, 2003