    the system has onboard everything with two sticks of pc133 mem equaling
    512mb, a p3 1000mhz chip, and a 40gb 7200rpm maxtor. I've replaced them all
    and i think the problem is the motherboard. someone plz help

    Wielgus, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Wielgus

    Allen Guest

    There is a thread going on at the Sudhian forums about this same problem.
    Sounds like lots of people have had this same problem with the SV25's.
    Check it out here: http://forums.sudhian.com/

    Allen, Aug 10, 2003

  3. I replaced the 5 1000uf 6.3v capacitors on the mainboard of my SV25.
    Couldn't find 6.3v so I got 16v and my sv25 has been working like a charm
    since.

    And may I add that the Shuttle supply channel is crappy when it comes to
    service!
    I had my sv25 5months when it broke. It took the importer 3months to come to
    the conclusion that I was not full of shit and that my sv25 was indeed
    broken. They then sent me a new one. after less then 5 months the thing
    wouldn't boot anymore!

    It would stop all action after the BIOS dmi pool message.

    Now I was told my 12month warranty period had ended and I could basically
    eat shit and die.
    5+less then5 is less then 10 months!

    Isn't that rude?

    Patrick Kessen, Sep 11, 2003