    Subject: Re: Cannot get XP to install on MSI K7N2-Delta-ILSR w/Serial
    ATA-get STOP: 0x0000000A(blah)
    Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:58:45 -0700
    From: Steve Lee <>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
    <> <>
    <>

    Hmmm, good catch, I missed that. So what is not clear to me is if this
    means that
    the Promise 20376 Serial ATA controller on a given channel will only
    support up to
    160GB or if the entire Serial ATA controller on both SATA channel 0 and
    1 will only
    support 160 GB together.

    I am trying with a RAID 1 array now to see what happens but if that is
    the case it is
    really going to suck as I do want and need 300 GB of space.

    thanks!

    Steve Lee, Jun 23, 2003