    Does anybody know what to do?

    When playing a game my FX 5600 freezes and continues after 20 secs, the screen all messed up... All litle fragments...

    Any1 have some bright ideas?

    CSR2K3, Dec 6, 2005

  2. CSR2K3

    oldwolf Guest

    Sounds like it could be a heat problem.
    Have you checked the fan/cooler? Cleaned all the gunk out of it?
    Got enough COOL air coming into the case?

    oldwolf

    oldwolf, Dec 7, 2005

  3. CSR2K3

    johns Guest

    Download Coolbits and set AGP to 4x, and FastWrites OFF.
    I'm using the 81.95 driver with pretty good results. Others
    recommend the 78.01 driver. I tried both and saw no difference.
    Also, beware of the "heat" guys on this news group. They
    are going to get you in trouble kludging around in your
    box.

    johns

    johns, Dec 8, 2005