    The Best Data web site is worthless. Can anyone steer me in the right
    direction?

    Thanks.

    Han, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Han

    RL Guest

    Click on nview display modes. You will the have a button "Device settings".
    That should get it done. Color correction is harder to find in the new
    control panel.

    RL, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Han

    Gene Puhl Guest

    right click the desktop, choose properties, settings, advanced, click the
    GeForce tab and a control panel slides out, you should find it there.

    Gene Puhl, Jan 1, 2004
  4. Han

    Han Guest

    Thank you... probably the only place I didn't check. :-]

    Han, Jan 1, 2004