    SpecialAKA Guest

    anyone know if the fx5600 personal cinema card works OK on XP home, cant
    seem to get any sound.

    SpecialAKA, Sep 24, 2003

  2. SpecialAKA

    dino Guest

    wrong forum........try the nvidia forum

    dino, Sep 24, 2003

  3. SpecialAKA

    Baffie Guest

    like me he may have an msi badged graphics card and whilst it ain't a
    mainboard maybe like me his motherboard is too?

    back to the original post, my personal cinema card works ok, but it's
    xp pro I'm using. What does 'device manager' tell you? any exclamation
    marks??

    Please reply to newsgroup - it's not my address in the header!

    Baffie, Sep 25, 2003