    Alternatively I might consider a Radeon 9800Pro at NZ$900 US$535

    We can't get the FX5900Ultra here or the 9800XT (is that what it is called?)
    here yet so links to those would be good too)

    cowboyz, Oct 14, 2003

  2. cowboyz

    B Guest

    The shipping costs to New Zealand are probably what will kill you but if you
    are still interested then Thompson's Computer Warehouse ships
    internationally and I've had good service from them when I lived in the USA.
    Their international shipping policies are located here:

    http://www.tcwo.com/everest1/shipping.htm

    regards

    B, Oct 14, 2003

  3. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    many thanx for that.

    On their site the FX5900 Ultra with VIVO is pretty close to the same price
    as I can get a FX5900 here. Is there a heap of difference between the two?

    cowboyz, Oct 14, 2003
  4. And you can get the Ultras here in Aus for about AU$800 which might suit
    you better than from the US.

    There are any number of online stores...see razorprices.com.au for leads.

    Nick (no dashes), Oct 14, 2003
  5. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    Cheers for that. I never thought of Oz cause a mate told me that hardware
    was incredibly expensive over there. I'll check it out.

    cowboyz, Oct 14, 2003
  6. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    is that www.razorprices.com.au cause I can't get there.

    cowboyz, Oct 14, 2003
  7. cowboyz

    Derek Baker Guest

    Derek Baker, Oct 14, 2003
  8. cowboyz

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Oct 14, 2003
  9. Sorry! It is razorprices.com ! (not .com.au)

    http://www.razorprices.com/

    $800 is for a Leadtek retail as well, which won't be the cheapest and
    includes games, video and DVD editing/masterinf software. There are OEM
    version too I think whic will be cheaper.

    Nick (no dashes), Oct 14, 2003
  10. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    thats the one. cheers

    cowboyz, Oct 15, 2003
  11. cowboyz

    Post your email and I will sell you one.

  12. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    cowboyz at ihug.

    I assume your mesage was surposed to read.

    What is your email and i'll send you a quote.

    cowboyz, Oct 16, 2003