    Center is that you need Microsoft’s .NET version 1.1 to be installed
    first."

    No thanks.

    maggot, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Morgan

    NoRemorse Guest

    What's the problem with .NET 1.1? It's just a runtime interpreter for .NET
    code (just like Java runtime).

    NoRemorse, Sep 2, 2004
  4. Morgan

    Mike P Guest

    It's just trendy to refuse to use it, most people don't have any idea what
    it is.

    Mike

    Mike P, Sep 2, 2004
  5. Morgan

    Inglo Guest

    LOL

    --
    History shows again and again
    How nature points up the folly of men

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com

    Inglo, Sep 3, 2004

  6. I've been developing in .NET at work for over a year. There is no reason to
    be scared of it...

    Enormous Genitals, Sep 3, 2004
  7. Morgan

    Noozer Guest

    For the Control Centre.........
    It's an abortion and already slated for replacement with .Net 2.0 - and I
    hear it won't be backward compatible either.

    Noozer, Sep 3, 2004
  8. Morgan

    Inglo Guest

    People get confused between signing up for a .NET account with MS and
    the .NET developer stuff.

    Inglo, Sep 3, 2004