    know where NOT to go for any of the above items. It just isn't worth the
    risk. I asked the clerk twice to make sure the CD/RW drive didn't come
    under that.

    William Tucker, Jun 18, 2004

  2. William Tucker

    JustMee Guest

    I won't shop there anyway.. I have heard too many horror stories &
    they tend to hire very rude salespeople at the only CC in the area..

    When I purchase locally, I generally purchase from a local shop, and
    not a national chain.. I find I get better prices, fresher stock, and
    better service. ( I also am not forced to try and shop with music
    blaring because some kid is "testing" a stereo at it max volume, which
    happens at CC all the time.)

    YMMV,
    JM

    JustMee, Jun 18, 2004