    them.

    Does anyone know another way to view tv in with this card in Windows XP ???

    T.I.A.

    knewsk, Sep 21, 2003

  2. knewsk

    bERt Guest

    This is the solution:
    -Download and install the Win2000 driver 5.39.019
    you can find it at:
    http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/drivers/files/w2k_vt204.cfm
    use the file w2k_539exe
    -Then download and install the TV program from the G450TV
    (i know that you have a g400)
    this is driver 2.10.010a (vt_210a.exe) and is avalable at:
    http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/drivers/files/vt210a.cfm
    -Reset your computer twice (not the reset button but switch
    it of for a few secconds. The sound chip needs a hardware reset)
    -After this you can install your normal teletext driver
    (when you live in Europe)

    Good luck! Bert

    bERt, Sep 26, 2003

  3. knewsk

    bERt Guest

    Sorry, i forgot:

    overwrite g400m.sys when the program ask.

    Bert

    bERt, Sep 26, 2003