    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

    Mike, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Mike

    J.Clarke Guest

    This is an inherent limit in the AVI 1.0 file format. To get around it
    you'll need to run capture software that supports AVI 2.0. Not sure if
    the latest Matrox downloads support it or not.

    J.Clarke, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Mike

    Bart Jansen Guest

    The 4GB file limit is caused by the FAT32 file system. NTFS has a much
    larger limit (2^64 bytes) and will thus solve your problem.

    Bart Jansen, Jun 29, 2003