    Any tips?

    Thanks,
    Lex

    lex, Jun 9, 2008

  2. lex

    lex Guest

    Thanks.
    I actually got it booted (finally) from the CD, backed up some stuff,
    then restarted a few times and it was okay. But it froze again. And
    I"m at the same spot.

    I noticed the keyboard doesn't blink, so it's not seeing the keyboard.
    I think it may indeed be the logic board at this point.
    Probably take it to Mac-Fushion next week. $$$ :(
    Thanks again,
    Lex

    lex, Jun 12, 2008