    ratio?

    Thanks

    Lloyd Hanning

    Lloyd Hanning, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Lloyd Hanning

    jpsga Guest

    So you have the CLK_SW to ON which is AUTO, good.
    Now the system clock is free to run at 166mHz.
    Your CPU wants to run at 1833mHz. So, 1833/166=11. !! is the CLK_RATIO ( AKA
    multiplier ). 11 is all switches ON.

    What can I say ?? The 333 comes from the fact that the system clock is
    running at 166 but you have DDR memory so the memory and hence the FSB are
    running at 333.
    JPS

    jpsga, Dec 20, 2003